About Spam |
About SpamBouncer |
Quick Start |
Bug Reports |
of the Installation and Configuration Process
The pages in this section cover the following information:
- Quick Start. Quick instructions for experienced Unix users that get the SpamBouncer up and running in a conservative, safe configuration for first-time users.
- Preparation. An introduction to Procmail, the email filtering program on top of which the SpamBouncer is built, to the structure of the SpamBouncer, and to server issues that can affect the SpamBouncer's performance.
- Installation. Detailed instructions on installing the SpamBouncer on various types of systems.
- Configuration. Detailed information on configuring the SpamBouncer in conservative, middle-of-the-road, and rabid spam-hater modes.
- Troubleshooting. Information on how to troubleshoot your SpamBouncer installation, and specific information about known issues and workarounds.
- Bug Reports. Instructions on how to report different types of problems to the SpamBouncer development team.
- Upgrading. How to upgrade the SpamBouncer to the current production release from the previous major version.