About Spam |
About SpamBouncer |
What's New? |
Disaster Relief |
The SpamBouncer is a spam filter that runs under Procmail, a Unix-based email processing program. It filters and classifies your incoming email, moving spam to a separate folder or deleting it entirely. This allows you to find your real email without having to read through a flood of spam first.
On this web site, you can find:
- What's New. The latest news about the SpamBouncer.
- About Spam. An introduction to spam -- what it is, why it is a problem, and what you can do about it.
- About the SpamBouncer. An introduction to the SpamBouncer -- what the SpamBouncer is and does, and what you need to install and run it.
- Download the SpamBouncer. The SpamBouncer software, both distribution and beta versions, is available for download here. In addition, old versions of the SpamBouncer, and a collection of useful standalone Procmail scripts, can be found in this section.
- Installation & Configuration. Instructions on how to install and configure the SpamBouncer, and common problems and their solutions.
- SpamBouncer Reference. A detailed reference to the features, variables and configuration options for the SpamBouncer.
- Spam-Fighting Resources. Other useful resources for fighting spam.
You navigate to the page you are interested in by clicking the appropriate links in the navigation bar at the top of the page. The first row of links takes you to the overview page for that section of the web site. The second row of links takes you to specific pages within the section.
Enjoy looking around....